New Business Sales & Contracts Manager (North East)
Our business is based upon 25 years industry experience and knowledge. We specialise in kitchen and ductwork cleaning, re mediation projects, ventilation hygiene surveys, thorough inspection and testing of local exhaust ventilation systems (LEV) and air conditioning energy assessments (EPBD).
We are market leaders in our field and have experienced exceptional growth and are now looking for an ambitious, service and sales orientated individuals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress in their career, learn from industry experts and be paid well for their commitment!
We have recently opened an office Liverpool, after our huge growth in the South and Northern Ireland. We are looking for someone who can target new business and drive our business forward. We are looking for a new sales/contracts manager to join our established team. We are looking for someone who can bring a wealth of experience in our industry, who is ambitious and motivated by customer service.
Are you based in Newcastle or Middlesbrough?
Are you dynamic?
Are you driven by sales and earning potential?
Are you able to source new business?
Are you experienced in the Ventilation & Ductwork industry or Facilities Management?
We are looking for individuals driven by success, who work hard and are rewarded for their commitment!
Job Purpose- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Develop client base in allocated region
- Price contract works in accordance with Directors Guidance
- Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to in regards to pricing works
- Ensure all contracts are delivered to high level from point of initial contact through to collection of invoiced value
- Ensure good health and safety practices are followed in all aspects of the business
- Attend monthly Sales meetings for VSS
- Ensure documentation and systems are kept up to date, and activity recorded including sales force
- Generate new leads
- Attend when needed networking events, and industry related events
- Communicate information to the site staff and service delivery team
- Continue to keep track of competitors, potential clients, and competitors activities
- Develop, maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients aswell as subcontractors
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to increase revenue and broaden client base and scope of services offered. Also attend networking events.
- Make initial contact with potential clients and conduct visits to understand how the company can deliver a cost-effective and profitable solution.
- Be target and success driven
- Complete site surveys
- Provide detailed quotations, administration, PO’s and relevant site instructions to the Service Delivery Team
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team work ethic with confidence to use initiative when required
- Must have good time management and work off own initiative effectively
- Customer focused with the ability to converse directly with our clients in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- 'Can do' Flexible and adaptable attitude for a potentially varied role
- Ability to work well within a team and on your own
- The ability to work in a faced paced every changing environment
- Has Drive and Ambition
- Positive attitude
We are looking for someone that has...
- Drive, ambition and is target driven
- Salesforce knowledge will be an advantage
- Company car or allowance
- Fuel card
If you have a proven track record, and an established client base or the passion to target new clients, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to progress within a fast moving company.
Please click below to email your application & CV.